Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday update

Well, the power supply has arrived. Have I put it in yet? No. Suprised? You shouldn't be. hehe I'm just pooped today. That and my dang fingers hurt. I've been ripping down tape and messing with labels at work and my fingers are paying the price. A piece of tape under the fingernail can be just as painful as a damn knife. I'll get the power supply installed tomorrow.

I went shopping at Hobby Lobby today during my lunch break. They are having a 50% off sale on their knitting and crochet books. I picked up 3 books for $24.



Design & Knit the Sweater of Your Dreams
by Melissa Leapman


The Ultimate Book of Knit Socks



I have a bad feeling that I will end up at Hobby Lobby again tomorrow. hehe They have 2 more books that I would really like to have. One is the Knitter's Bible and then a stitch collection. It is just so hard to pass up a 50% off sale.

Oh and btw, I'm not linking to the pictures on the web sites. I stole em and uploaded em to my geocities site. :OP Easier to do than scan the covers cause then I would have to either install the software on this pc or the power supply on my pc. Nah, not happening tonight. I haven't even eaten supper yet. The smell of pizza is makin me drool though. Guess I'm off to slice it up and gobble some down. Later gators.

No comments: