Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh the agony

Did you know that using a palm sander for 6 hours a day can cause severe pain? My hands and arms are so sore I could scream. I know on the drive home from work people must have thought I was insane. I was driving one handed while flexing my other arm and hand. It sort of looked like I was trying to vogue. hehehe



Well, here is a crappy pic of the hat I made for my brother for Christmas. It's the Make It Mosaic Hat from the Nov 2005 issue of Creative Knitting. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Forest Green Heather and Fisherman. I had it mostly done in 2 days. I was being a moron and didn't follow directions and had to rip out quite a bit. I'm going to do the smaller version in Blue Mist and Fisherman for my bro's girlfriend. I was going to do a burgundy color but Joanne's only had one skein and I needed 2 at least. I'm also going to see if I can figure out how to make a scarf to match.

Well, I'm off to pack up some clothes and lots of yarn. Nick and I are going to go stay the night at my folk's house. They are visiting my great aunt in Michigan and I usually house sit while they are gone. They don't really need a housesitter now that they have moved, but they have cable and a big screen tv. hehehe I'm going to sit my big ole butt on a nice soft recliner and knit away my Thanksgiving. I'm thinking I'll have pizza for dinner tomorrow. We are going to have the big turkey dinner on Sunday.

Happy turkey day y'all.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

Great Job! Happy Thanksgiving!