Sunday, November 20, 2005

shit

Well, I finally hooked my piece of shit camera up tonight. I had every intention of uploading the pictures of the shawl and of the kid. You can barely tell there is a shawl or anything else in the pics. I just give up with that damn thing. After Christmas I'll save up and get myself a halfway decent camera. I'm pretty sure the folks will be taking their camera to Michigan with them tomorrow, so it will be at least a week before I can get ahold of it.

I went to get myself a tracphone for emergencies tonight. I'll be doing lots of highway driving back and forth to the new job. I'm a bit nervous about driving in the dark on potentially icy roads when the houses are few and far between. I haven't put a car in the ditch in over 5 years, but I don't want to get stuck in a snow bank with the kid in the truck. I was at the checkout when I realized I didn't have my wallet on me. hehehe I only had $15 in my pocket. I had to pick up my Pepsi and pizza though. Got the kid some chicken nuggets and he actually ate the damn things. It's been months since he has actually eaten em.

Maybe tomorrow I'll scan my latest WIPS. I've got a hat I'm working on for my brother. I have to rip it back some cause boy howdy is it too big. hehe I've got a baby blue scarf in the works for myself too along with the blue and boa scarf. I've got to add on to the green hat that I made for Nick. My mom has decided that it doesn't cover his ears enough. I'm going to add on some garter stitch to the bottom to create more to fold back. I was going to do that before I sewed it up but silly me, I thought it was already big enough. :OP

No comments: