Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Feel like a bum

I started a scarf the other night. As if I need another WIP. I would post a link to the pattern, but I can't find it. I swear I saved the pattern but it isn't in my scarf folder. I keep my history for 10 days so hopefully I'll find the dang link again cause I really don't want to have to decipher what I have done so far. hehe

Still not done organizing my stash. I didn't realize just how many leaflets and magazines I've got. Of course, I've been saving crochet patterns since the mid 90s. I do have a couple crochet magazines from the 80s. They are good for a laugh. I've got loads of copies of Decorative Crochet and Magic Crochet. I think I subscribed to each for like 3 years. I've also got many cross stitch mags and old copies of Family Circle. At one point I think I got 5 or 6 cross stitch mags each month. I'm going to try and sell some of the cross stitch ones. I haven't done any real work on any of it for 6 years. Just the thought of working from a lil chart and doing the stitches gives me a headache. hehe

No comments: