Saturday, January 14, 2006

Whining over

Well, as much as it ever ends for me. I'm a whiner. It's just the way I am, you will just have to deal with it. :OP

I took the offending shelf kit back to Shopko. I told the clerk that the person who designed it was a moron. hehe I then went over to Target and got the real deal set. I got a 6 cube set for less than the 4 cube set at Shopko cost. I'm going to put 3 of the cubes next to my bed as a night stand and the other 3 on top of the 6 all ready on my dresser. Once I get everything organized I'll post a picture of it.

I also have a nice supply of Pepsi in the kitchen. 4 six packs of 24 ounce bottles. I drink 2 or 3 bottles a day. What can I say? I'm addicted. If I don't get my caffeine I get a headache and can get dizzy. Yeah that is bad, but I don't smoke and I don't drink booze often. I'm also loosing weight. Not that my cholesterol is going down. Doc put me on Lipitor. I guess cholesterol is only 20% controlled by your diet. The rest is all genetic. I try to eat fairly well. I mostly eat frozen diet meals. If my son would start eating real food, I would actually cook. For now though, if I actually cook a meal I over eat. Not good.

No knitting progress to report. I've been just too damn tired. I need to get back to work. I'm just not active enough when I'm home all day by myself. Oh well. Off to read mail and then I'm going to build those shelves and get organized.

No comments: