Friday, January 27, 2006

Quick hello

Not that anyone has missed me.

I'm working the cap shaping on Nick's sleeves. I'm about ready to start putting the whole thing together. I ended up having plenty of yarn in the end. I may add some patch pockets. I'll just wait and see what it looks like put together.

I haven't been working on any other projects right now. I've been taking the sweater with me everywhere. I'm tired of sitting in doctor's offices with nothing to do sometimes for hours.

I've got about 16 people asking to join my always tag list. I guess I better get my butt in gear and make some new tags. I've just been uploading my old tags to a new web site that I'm designing.

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

Hi there :) I have been behind on my blog reading and commenting. You organized your stash great! I need to do something with mine.