Thursday, February 01, 2007

good news ... bad news

Ok, so the good news is kinda bad too but I think the good outweighs the bad. The laundry job is done tomorrow. :O) Yes, I'll be out of a job, but I also won't have to be getting up at 4 in the freaking morning.

Nick has NOT been dealing well with being woke up at quarter after 5 every day. Each morning this week he has complained about still being tired when I get him dressed. He has also been acting up at school. Not getting his work done. Sticking his tongue out at his teacher. Still trying to kill himself. hehe He came in from playing yesterday with a freaking fat lip!! I swear I can't take him out in public for fear the cops will question me about abusing him. I don't even spank the boy.

He isn't the only complete klutz in the house either. I've got the cuts and bruises to prove it. :P

When I went to get out of bed this morning, I completely lost my balance. I wasn't dizzy or anything but I didn't even make it standing straight up before I fell over. I've got a large scrap/cut on my left shoulder from hitting my small dresser. I also pulled a muscle in my back. I didn't realize until later that I bruised my hand up too. As if my left hand isn't usually painful enough without adding a bruise into the mix.

Plus, I'm getting a damn cold. sigh I keep saying it is some sort of sinus deal. I'm all stuffed up and my sinuses are killing me. I've had a huge headache all day. So either I have a sinus infection, or a cold. Not sure which one is worse. heh

I was hoping to get my other hard drive back this weekend. My brother is saying I'll get it next weekend. :O( The one I'm using has viruses on it and I can't seem to get rid of them. Not all of my programs will work. I was able to reinstall some of them, but not all will work. It's just drivin me bonkers.

Anyways, I figure I'm just going to enjoy having a few days off of work. Hopefully the temp agency will have me back to work sometime next week, but frankly at the moment, I wouldn't care if I had a week off and could sleep in until 7am. hehehe

No comments: