Saturday, February 10, 2007

hmmmmm

I've done a bit of cleanup on the ole blog. I removed my digital pets. I've saved the code or them and I'll make a little page for them later. I can't put them in a post because blogger doesn't allow javascript in a post. In the template is fine but not in a post. Ummmm ok whatever. heh

I also went back through to count up how many comments I've gotten on this crappin blog. Turns out I've had 211 comments on 293 posts. Doesn't sound too bad until I realized that most of my comments occurred in 2005. I would get 3 or 4 comments on each post. Any more I'm lucky if I get 1 comment on 1 out of every 5 posts. lol I guess I'm slipping.

Nobody loves me any more!!!! wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

hehehehehehe

Well the major thing that has cut into my comments is that my biggest 2 commenters aren't in the blog world any more. Jon has gone and gotten him a man and deleted his blog. I can't even express how much I miss that boy. Anyone heard from him?? Laura still has a blog, but she hasn't posted in months and months. But, she has found a new calling in life with the Preemie Project.

Oh well. I'm just gonna have to start commenting on all the blogs that I read a little more often. Maybe they will come visit me too. hehe I read a lot of blogs, but I don't comment nearly as much as I should.

Btw, I wasn't able to find a dentist to see me today. I'll give my regular guy a call on Monday, but he isn't going to be happy with me. It has been far too long since I've visited him. He is a sweet guy but I have a phobia about dentists. Just have to be careful to chew on the left until I can get in to see him.

Well, I'm gonna go work on my gloves and then hit the sack. I'm pooped. I'm still thinking on which yarn to pony up to one of the few people who stop by here. Definately going to be sock yarn. Most likely something I got off of eBay or Etsy. We shall see. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit people, can't you see the girl is in dire straits here...she needs some lovin' man. Whats with ya'll??! lol/jk jk

Me loves ya Bec....ok, there, I made a comment, now gimme my .50 cents!! lol

And just for the record...I still think you make some of the most beautiful things with your knitting! You're so creative & talented when it comes to this stuff! So keep on knittin' lil lady!!

Sus~