Friday, February 09, 2007

One more day???

HA!!!

I suppose I should be flattered that I'm in such demand. Somehow, it doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy. Seriously, I think she just doesn't want to train someone for just one week of work.


The good news is that I won't be going in until 8:30. The bad news is that I'll be working until at least 3:30. I'm glad I'll have more time with the ladies at work. I do really like several of them.


Just a taste of the chill here in Iowa.

The neighbor lady finally decided to shovel part of her side of the driveway. I say part, because there is still a large portion full of snow near our garage doors. Something is better than nothing.

No new knitting pictures. I just haven't added much length to the scarf and I haven't worked on anything else. I do need to make a baby hat and some booties for a cousin. Her favorite color is purple and so far they are pretty sure they are having a girl. No sight of a winkie in any of the ultrasounds. I've got some variegated Caron Sayelle in a purple and cream color.

Nothing else of interest to report. Hopefully this weekend I'll be rebuilding my computer and I really need to get some housework done. Mom will be bringing the kid home after school all this week and as the house is now, she would freakin kill me. She is a total neatnik. I am not. hehe

Ok, I'm off to watch the news and eat a little dinner.

No comments: