Monday, December 12, 2005

Feel like crying

I've got a bit of a headache, so I've got the tv turned down. I can hear a baby next door bawling it's little head off. I don't know if it is the little girl who is about 4 months old or so. Or the 1 year old boy. I'm thinking it is the little girl. It is just breaking my heart listening to her. The only other voice I've heard over there was one of the older boys. I'm sure the mom is at work and the dad is too busy getting drunk to care that his baby is crying. I'm not the greatest mom in the world but I pray that someday they have their kids taken away. I've seen lots of little things that upset me but none are big enough for DHS to do anything.

I guess I'll go watch Dr. Phil and let all the freaks on there put my life in perspective.

No comments: