Sunday, December 04, 2005

Onward the madness

SOB turned the stereo again at 1:40 a.m. I figure give him 5 minutes to be an asshole. Once I realize he isn't turning it off and in fact has turned up the volume, I called the sheriff's office. Ain't nothing like a pissed off fat chick. I may be fat, but I can always (and am) lose weight. He will always be a freakin moron. I could hear the bass in my living room.

A couple minutes ago, I was looking out the kitchen window and saw a trooper walking down our driveway. I have no clue where he parked cause I can't see his car from the house. So far no more music. I will not hesitate to call the sheriff's office again.

Now, let's see if my truck makes it through the night unscathed. hehehe It's a piece of shit 1990 Bravada, but it still runs good and the heat and air work.

update: Just as I was about to post this, the freak turned the stereo back on. What a damn moron.

No comments: