Monday, December 05, 2005

ugghhhh

It seems that the neighbor has decided to start a campaign of harassment. All day when his wife was home it was quiet. Ok so the power was out for 3 hours, that isn't the point. Stop distracting me from the story. :OP Anyways for at least the last hour he has had the stereo loud enough that the bass is vibrating the wall. Yes I can still hear the TV. But it sounds like some moron with a loud car stereo is sitting next to my house with his stereo full blast. Another thing that I find very annoying is the fact that they have 3 children under the age of 4 in that house. You can't tell me that he isn't doing damage to their hearing. He sure as hell better turn it down by 10. I'll tell him once to turn it down. If he doesn't or turns it up again, I'm callin the sheriff's office again. I'll make sure they know how long it has been on and how many young children are living in the house. sigh

In fiber news, I got a huge ass skein of wool yarn from an eBay seller today. It is sooooo soft. I think there is like 800 yards in the skein too. The colors are way too bright, but maybe I'll make a weak dye bath of blue dye and darken it some. That will get rid of the bright pink parts. hehe I went over to Jo-Anne's to get some more Wool-Ease for my dad's hat. I got 2 skeins of variegated yarn in Wood and Pines. I also got a skein of Oxford Grey. I already had a skein of this, so I'll combine the grey with the other two colors and make him a green/grey hat and a brown/grey hat. I picked up a copy of knit.1. I hadn't heard great things about the magazine but there are some hat patterns in there. Out of all the magazines I have and the saved free patterns, I only found one hat pattern I liked. LOL This will allow me to do 2 different hats. I've also cast on for a knit baseball/visor hat for my mom. She is very sun sensitive, and hopefully this will help her out next summer.

Almost forgot. They had a bunch of stuff on clearance over at Jo-Anne's. I got a bunch of plastic circular knitting needles for like 1.99. Yeah, plastic needles are not so great, but I got some sizes that I didn't have before.

No comments: