Tuesday, December 20, 2005

gggggaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why are children such pains???

I've got a huge cone of very very thin wool. It is finer than sewing thread. Yes I know it is for machine knitting. Did I know the it was so thin when I bought if off eBay? uhhh No. Anyways, I'm winding it into big balls in hopes to make a shawl. Yeah I said it. I want BIG BALLS!! hehehe

Well I was about half way through winding a ball of this stuff and everything was going fine. That of course was until my son decided it was time to fuck with mommy. The moment his little fingers toughed the thread it snapped. gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm just so damned pissed. I'm wanting to do this shawl without having to weave in any ends in the middle of it. I'm going to double the thread so it isn't so dang thin but now I've waisted all that dang winding on this ball. While there is a lot of it on the winder right now, I seriously doubt it is enough for a shawl. sigh

Yeah, no picture of my dad's hat yet. Why? Cause I don't feel like scanning 4 inches of ribbing. I've still got another 4 inches to go before I start the top of the hat. I doubt I will work on it tonight. I've got to go clean the house up. My mom will be here in the morning to put my son on the van for school. She will blow a gasket if she sees that the ornament boxes are still in the living room. hehe

No comments: