Sunday, December 11, 2005

hhrmmppff

I'm having one of those days where I just don't feel like doing anything.

I'm trying to stay away from eBay but it isn't working too well. I just spent an hour surfing on there. I started out looking for Delta Burke knitting patterns and ended up looking at clothes. hehe I've only got 2 of her knitting patterns. Some of her clothes are really nice. Well if you ignore the stuff with the bows and the big collars. The intimates under her label are real nice. I damn near bid on some bras. I'm just so totally picky about that sort of thing.

I haven't cast on for any knew projects. I so want to. I'm just not inspired to work on any of the things I have going right now. I'm almost done with the ribbing on Dad's first hat. I'm just so sick of k1p2 ribbing. I don't know why it is bugging me so much. shrug

Ok off to drool over Matt Damon in The Bourne Supremacy and mourn over his marriage. lol Nah I'm not that kind of stalker. I don't begrudge anyone their happiness. True, I would love to be with someone like him but I have no chance of meeting him let alone snagging him. lol Sometimes Iowa sucks, but hey, at least we don't get hurricanes.

No comments: